Cross-referencing.
Tonight, my younger brother's wife G. mentioned there were a couple movies she wanted to see, but she couldn't remember the names. She described one as having the actress from the show Hacks, and it had kind of a long name, but -
"Life and Death at Camp Miasma," I told her.
She was surprised, then moved on to say there was another horror movie that was probably out of theaters right now. She didn't remember anything except that in the trailer, it was in a basement. It was kind of a new one, but there -
"Backrooms," I told her.
"How do you know these things?" she asks, almost challenging, almost upset, very amazed, and I shrug, simply satisfied.
I've now checked, and while the actual title's "Teenage Sex and Death at Camp Miasma" I think I got close enough for government work.
"Life and Death at Camp Miasma," I told her.
She was surprised, then moved on to say there was another horror movie that was probably out of theaters right now. She didn't remember anything except that in the trailer, it was in a basement. It was kind of a new one, but there -
"Backrooms," I told her.
"How do you know these things?" she asks, almost challenging, almost upset, very amazed, and I shrug, simply satisfied.
I've now checked, and while the actual title's "Teenage Sex and Death at Camp Miasma" I think I got close enough for government work.
